This program involves training in counseling and consultation to prepare students for counseling positions in a range of educational settings. Coursework within this two-year program meets all standards required for a California Pupil Personnel Services credential.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Pupil Personnel Services: Counseling in Schools
- Curriculum and Program Development
- College Counseling Emphasis
- Introduction to College Student Development Theory
- Higher Education in the United States
- Higher Education Law
- Organization Theory & Leadership in Higher Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesCounselling View 897 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Completed application
- Evidence of a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- One (1) official transcript issued by the Registrar of each institution attended, sent directly to the Office of Graduate and Professional Enrollment.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty or professionals who know your work
- Personal Statement: Essay of 500 words describing personal experience and interests in the field.
- Evidence of Certificate of Clearance issued by CCTC
- Counseling Simulation
- International Student Supplement (part of the online application)
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports
International730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 730 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 730 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.