It combines the development of strong technical skills and in-depth understanding of geographic information systems and theory. The one-year program consists of 10 months of coursework and the undertaking of a Major Individual Project. The two-year program consists of up to 12 seven-week terms, with corresponding three week breaks as in the one-year program.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Fundamentals of Geographic Information
- Information Systems Foundations for GIS
- Communicating Geographic Information
- Statistics & Spatial Analysis
- Programming for GIS
- Introduction to GI Technology
- Creating and Managing Geodatabases
- Customizing GIS for the Web
- Introduction to Image Data
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesGeographical Information Systems (GIS) View 88 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in United States
- A complete resume
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation (sent directly by recommenders) can either be uploaded online or emailed directly to the program coordinator.
- IERF evaluation of transcripts- Detailed Report Required
- Standardized testing scores (TOEFL, if required; GRE, if available)
- Confidential Financial Statement of Support (required before visa application can be issued)
International47691 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47691 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National47691 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47691 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.