At conclusion of the Smart and Connected Enterprise programme of Centrale Nantes students should be able to model an enterprise, to simulate and optimize its performance, to model and develop solutions for inter-operability between information systems, based on ontologies and multi-view models at different scales (shop floor, factory, company, extended enterprise). New technologies like IoT, smart and agile organizations, etc., and interaction technologies, like virtual and augmented reality, will be integrated in the courses. The place of humans in new smart organizations will also be considered. There is a strong link with the other specialism - Agile Factory Management.
- Master entreprise modelling methods
- Master simulation and optimsation methods for entreprise performance assessment
- Master inter-operability of the information systems of smart and connected enterprises
In addition to the above specialism-specific skills, students will also develop more general skills:
- Identify models, perfom simulation and analyse results
- Communicate comprehensive results in a meaningful way
- Undertake bibliographic surveys of international research and professional literature
- Manage or be part of a project
Job prospects & further PhD studies
- Sector: Aeronautics, Automotive, Transports, Naval, Energy, Mechanics, Services, Consulting
- Fields: Industrial engineering, Design engineering, Mechanical engineering, Production management, Information systems design and management, Research and Innovation
- Job positions: Industrial manager, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Production manager, Design Engineer, Research and Innovation Engineer (post PhD)
- Modelling of Complex Systems
- Enterprise Modelling
- Introduction to Optimization Methods
- Production Management
- Discrete-event Simulation
- Financial and Economic aspects for Industrial Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 25 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students with a bachelor degree (Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology) or equivalent, in a field related to Science and Technology
- French and European students with a 'license' qualification or equivalent.
- Students must have graduated from the above before the end of August in order to enrol in a Masters Programme at Centrale Nantes in September.
- Applicants must have a good level in Mathematics and be fluent in English - written and spoken. An applicant whose native language is not English is required to pass a recognised international test of English
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.