The Music Performance major at the University of Redlands is available in voice, piano, organ, violin, viola, cello, double bass, classical guitar, jazz/studio guitar, harp, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, saxophone, horn, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, tuba, and percussion.
- The first recital must occur before the completion of 20 credits. Between twenty-five and fifty percent of the repertoire for one of the recitals must consist of chamber ensemble works (larger than instrument plus keyboard).
- The combined recitals must contain at least one work written within the past fifty years. Content of each recital must be approved by the student's graduate committee.
- Graduate Studies in Musicology
- Graduate Studies in Music Theory
- Graduate Seminar in Literature and Analysis
- Major Conducted Ensembles or Opera Workshop for vocal majors
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMusic Music Performance View 228 other Masters in Music Performance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Application
- International students, meaning those for whom English is not a first language, applying to the Master of Music program are required to submit the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Letters of Recommendation
- Submit the Certificate of Finances
International19248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1203 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1203 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Redlands
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.