The Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) is an innovative two-year degree program designed to meet the ever-changing needs of today's businesses. With more and more programming positions being outsourced to overseas companies it is more important than ever that U.S. based workers develop the skills and attain the knowledge required to remain and excel in the technology field.
The University of Redlands School of Business discusses current topics with top academics and conducts surveys of prominent industry leaders. Through this process, one is assured that students will learn current in-demand skill sets while gaining a broad-based education with a solid ethical foundation to enable them to grow and excel throughout their lives.
The MSIT program prepares graduates to take high-profile, leadership roles in planning, designing, implementing and managing strategic IT/IS. The program is less technical and primarily focused on providing key management abilities. Graduates will be equipped to deploy and manage effectively the technology, people and process involved in a complex and constantly changing business environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Program Orientation
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- International Business & Marketing
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Database Management Foundations
- Systems Analysis and Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesTechnology Management Business Information Systems View 186 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcript(s) for each institution from which you earned a degree
- Current resume
- Graduate essay
- International Student Supplement (part of the online application)
- Transcripts/Credentials evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.