Ready for a mid- to senior-level IT/IS position? Learn how to deploy and manage the technology, people, and processes involved in an ever-changing business environment with the University of Redlands Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) program.
Students acquire current, in-demand skill sets while gaining a broad-based education and a solid ethical foundation. This STEM program is less technical and primarily focused on providing key management abilities.
What makes our program unique?
- No IT/IS expertise required. Students from any undergraduate major can enter the MSIT program and succeed.
- International collaborative learning. You’ll have the opportunity to serve as a member of a technology-mediated team with teams in other countries.
- Strong liberal arts foundation. Throughout the program, you will hone communication and critical thinking skills.
- Real-world consulting assignment. You’ll complete a consulting assignment with a client company as part of your consultancy capstone.
- Immediate application. Lessons learned can be immediately applied in your current work situation, including addressing real-world information technology challenges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Program Orientation
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- International Business & Marketing
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Database Management Foundations
- Systems Analysis and Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management Business Information Systems View 169 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A completed application would include:
- Official transcript from a regionally-accredited institution from which you earned a bachelor degree or higher
- Current resume
- Writing sample (choose one of the following options):
- Prior academic writing sample
- Graduate essay
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 847 USD per credit during 12 months.
National847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 847 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Redlands
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.