Diversity is a defining characteristic of our time, affecting every element of our society, from politics and press to education and the economy. In our globally connected world, the need to understand the impact and dynamics of diversity in local areas is more important now than ever before.
The Global Diversity Governance course at Coventry University is an international master’s programme for public, private and voluntary sector professionals looking to deepen their knowledge and further their career. We aim to provide the skills, expertise and global perspectives to allow you to successfully manage cultural diversity and create lasting, positive change in your own communities and organisations.
Working effectively with diversity and cultural difference is a core requirement of almost every career path in public, private and voluntary sectors around the world – as important for charity managers in Africa and Asia as it is to senior police teams in Europe or youth and community across the world. Our MPA is designed with the aim to enhance the skills and understanding of professionals working in, with and for diverse communities. Our aim is for students to leave the Programme with not only an enhanced CV and career prospects but with the networks, confidence and competence to create positive change in the communities they serve.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Key Concepts in Global Diversity Governance
- Intercultural Dialogue in Practice
- Global Diversity Governance in Context
- Research Design in CTPSR
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development Political Science View 513 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All applications will be evaluated individually with admissions decisions made by CTPSR. Admission decisions are based on the entry criteria elaborated below and an evaluation of the required application documents. Ordinarily, the minimum entry criteria for the MPA Global Diversity Governance are as follows:
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 or above degree (or equivalent international grade/qualification), from a recognised University, preferably in a social science subject (e.g. Sociology, Psychology, Security Studies, International Relations, Politics, Peace and Conflict Studies, Development Studies, etc.).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 16 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.