Diversity is a defining characteristic of our time, affecting every element of our society, from politics and press to education and the economy. In our globally connected world, the need to understand the impact and dynamics of diversity in local areas is more important now than ever before.
This Global Diversity Governance course at Coventry University provides you with the opportunities to develop the skills, understanding and global perspectives that should enable you to successfully manage cultural diversity and create lasting, positive change in your own communities and organisations.
Working effectively with diversity and cultural difference is a core requirement of almost every career path in public, private and voluntary sectors around the world – as important for charity managers in Africa and Asia as it is to senior police teams in Europe or youth and community across the world. Our MPA is designed to enhance the skills and understanding of professionals working in, with and for diverse communities. You will leave the programme with not only an enhanced CV and career prospects but with the networks, confidence and competence to create positive change in the communities they serve.
The MPA in Global Diversity Governance offers professionals an unparalleled opportunity to build their understanding of the challenges and opportunities presented by global diversity. Each course member should graduate with stronger analytical abilities in assessing the challenges posed by cultural difference as well as a set of tools for responding to these challenges – essential prerequisites for any senior career in public administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intercultural Dialogue in Practice
- Key Concepts in Global Diversity Governance
- Key Approaches to Global Diversity Governance
- Global Diversity Governance in Context
- Research Design in CTPSR
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development Political Science View 488 other Masters in Political Science in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All applications will be evaluated individually with admissions decisions made by CTPSR. Admission decisions are based on the entry criteria elaborated below and an evaluation of the required application documents. Ordinarily, the minimum entry criteria for the MPA Global Diversity Governance are as follows:
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 or above degree (or equivalent international grade/qualification), from a recognised University, preferably in a social science subject (e.g. Sociology, Psychology, Security Studies, International Relations, Politics, Peace and Conflict Studies, Development Studies, etc.).
- For non-native English speakers, the entry requirement is English language proficiency at IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. Where applicants do not hold up-to-date IELTS certification, CTPSR will look at whether an applicant has previously studied and successfully completed a Higher Education qualification in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 16 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.