Our counseling programs are known for their rigor and relevance to today's ever-changing academic environment.
In fact, our Counselor Education department recently adopted a cultural proficiency model, integrating it throughout the coursework - so critical when advocating for equity, access and inclusion for all students.
Faculty is comprised of highly-regarded practicing professionals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Educational Research
- Educational Research Design and Methodology
- Program Assessment, Evaluation, and Grant Writing
- College Student Development
- Counseling Theory and Practice
- Group Process and Leadership
- Microskills in Counseling
- Educational and Career Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 891 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application, including $25 application fee
- Official transcripts and degree certificates or certified true copies in English of all college and university records sent directly from each institution to CLU
- If you have taken the TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT or GRE exam, please send copies of any scores you have. Cal Lutheran reserves the right to request TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT or GRE scores to assist in admission decisions, although they are not always required. If available, please send a copy of your score(s) with your application.
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation from community leaders, business professionals or professors, sent directly to Cal Lutheran or submitted with the application
- Financial Responsibility Statement or Official Bank Statement
- Copy of Passport information page
International770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.