Our MBA program is designed to be flexible for the convenience of full-time students and working professionals alike. Whichever track you choose, you will also find a variety of options to fit your education into your busy lifestyle.
- Flexible class scheduling, including online, evenings, and weekend intensives
- Flexible degree completion date
- Locations in Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, Westlake Village, and Woodland Hills
More informationVisit official programme website
- Enterprise Management, Organization and Strategy
- Business Ethics and Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Decision Making
- Macroeconomics in the Global Economy
- Information Technology Management
- Financial Principles & Policies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1031 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A completed application and non-refundable application fee
- Interview with an admission counselor
- Official transcripts showing a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution. Normally, a grade point average of approximately 3.0 or higher in upper division undergraduate work is expected.
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores must be provided.
International38475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38475 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National38475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38475 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.