A master’s degree in Applied Computer Science from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) gives you the knowledge and skills you need to master web, mobile and gaming technology. You will learn how to develop applications, tools and systems for use in today’s digital world.
The programme will give you the scientific and analytical skills to see the technology’s potential – and to ask vital questions about how and where it should be used.
- At Gjøvik we offer excellent conditions for students, with modern lecture halls, study rooms, and computer labs.
- As a master student you will be closely interacting with staff and researchers. In Gjøvik you will be part of a highly international and multi-cultural environment.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Scientific Methodology and Communication
- Applied Computer Science Project
- Introduction to Research on Web Technologies
- Cross-media Color Reproduction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 19 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.