With this experience-based master's degree in information security, you will learn how to manage and prevent cyber attacks to reinforce security in society.
In the Information Security programme from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), you will learn how to build safe and solid information systems, as well as the theoretical background and attitudes necessary to succeed in this important and rewarding application domain.
- Graduates will be qualified to work as ICT and critical infrastructure providers, corporate forensic investigators and incident responders, as well as for positions in the fileds of law enforcement, national security and defence.
- Digital Forensics and Cybercrime Investigation
- Cyber Operations and Readiness
- Corporate Forensics and Incident Response
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Security View 24 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Norway
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) and/or in Norway, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.