The Ramapo College of New Jersey MSN – Nursing Administration program addresses the needs above through its curriculum and experiences; and offers nurses the knowledge and expertise necessary to achieve the goals of addressing the management of nursing teams, staff, and other duties as outlined by the AACN and hospital leadership in the region.
- The Nursing Administration degree program at Ramapo College of New Jersey consists of 34 credits with a 135 hour Role Practicum.
- This will enable the graduate to sit for the Advanced Nurse Administrator (NEA-BC) certification of the ANCC.
- Leadership And Innovation
- Health Economics
- Human Resources Management
- Quality Improvement In Healthcare
- Context Of Healthcare
- Strategic Management In Healthcare Organization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 781 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- For Nursing Administration and Family Nurse Practitioner: A minimum of two years of Acute Care Work experience is required
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Valid, State-issued RN License
- A personal statement (400 words) describing why you are interested in the program, how it fits into personal intellectual development and what you expect to accomplish by enrolling
International28668 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28668 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National28668 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28668 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.