The mission of The Catholic University of America is to render service in the United States as an intellectual center of the highest quality where every dimension of truth, natural and revealed, can be examined with competent expertise. As a central part of this mission, the School of Theology and Religious Studies sets itself two goals: to promote excellence in teaching, research, and publication in the area of theology and religious studies; and to provide the professional training of lay and clerical leaders who will serve the Roman Catholic community in the United States and throughout the world. The Liturgical Studies program is offered by Catholic University of America.
In pursuit of these goals, the school places emphasis on an interdisciplinary approach and collaboration with other schools of the university, on the ecumenical and interreligious dimensions of all theological studies, on the exploration of relations between religion and culture, and on the promotion of informed efforts to work for justice and peace both within the Church and in the world in the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Liturgy and Culture
- Liturgy: Theological and Historical Perspectives
- Eucharist: A Liturgical Theology
- Liturgical Sources
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 581 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Every International applicant needs to return a completed application.
- Submit a $60 nonrefundable application fee. Payment must be in the form of a check or money order payable in U.S. currency to The Catholic University of America.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency
- Submit confirmation of financial support
- Submit secondary school report with translated transcripts
- Receive your admission packet with visa information
- Secondary School Report
- Official/Attested Copy of Transcripts
International49680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24840 USD per semester during 12 months.
National49680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24840 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.