Students are given a strong foundation in analytical problem solving, budgeting and finance, ethics, legal and policy analyses. The MS-Social Service Administration from Catholic University of America differs from an MSW in that whereas an MSW prepares students to be social work practitioners, the MS-SSA prepares student to manage a social work practice
- Set yourself apart with a foundation in analytical problem solving, budgeting and finance, ethics, legal and policy analyses.
- Earn your degree in as little as 2 years with flexible evening courses schedules available online and in person).
- Learn from faculty with professional experience in the Social Service field.
Positions range from Social Service Office Manager, Social Service Administrator, Patient Relations Coordinator at your local hospital.
- Effective Communication in Leadership
- HR Management and Strategy
- Principles of Budgeting and Finance
- Principles of Ethical Leadership
- Public Policy Analysis and Implementation
- Diversity in a Multicultural Society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Administration Public Policy View 488 other Masters in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate Application
- Statement of Purpose, approximately 500 words in length, stating purpose for undertaking graduate studies, qualifications, personal and professional goals, and how participation in the program will help attain these goals.
- Unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate level, or higher, courses
- Please mail official transcripts to: Lashay Long
- Metropolitan School of Professional Studies
- The Catholic University of America 329 Pangborn Hall 620 Michigan Ave. NE, Washington, D.C 20064
- Contact information for two recommenders. Professional recommendations (preferably from a former or current supervisor) should be included.
- $60 application fee (applicants who attend an information session are eligible for an application fee waiver)
- Résumé, detailing your professional experiences (work, awards, memberships).
International21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1080 USD per credit during 24 months.
National21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1080 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.