The United States is also experiencing a nurse shortage, which means there are more opportunities for nurses than ever before. The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the total number of job openings for nurses due to growth and replacement to exceed one million by 2022. Graduate-level nurses will fill these gaps and become the next leaders in nursing, and you can be one of them.
Take control of your nursing career and plan your professional future with an online Master's Degree in Nursing with a Family Nurse Practitioner track. You can trust Catholic University's respected 75-year history in nursing education to inspire you, experienced faculty and staff to support you, and values to guide you toward making a real difference in patient care.
Upon completion of the Nursing (online) program at Catholic University of America, the graduate will have:
- Acquired advanced knowledge from the sciences and the humanities to support evidence-based advanced practice nursing;
- Integrated nursing theory as the foundation for advanced practice nursing;
- Demonstrated expertise in a selected role within a specialized area of advanced practice nursing;
- Acquired advanced knowledge and skills to use and disseminate the findings of nursing research,
- Acquired advanced knowledge and skills to effect optimum delivery of health care services;
- Demonstrated ethical behavior and respect for Judeo-Christian values and;
- Acquired a foundation for doctoral study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pharmacology for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing View 297 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Every International applicant needs to return a completed application.
- Submit a $60 nonrefundable application fee. Payment must be in the form of a check or money order payable in U.S. currency to The Catholic University of America.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency
- Submit confirmation of financial support
- Submit secondary school report with translated transcripts
- Receive your admission packet with visa information
- Secondary School Report
- Official/Attested Copy of Transcripts
International59250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1975 USD per credit during 12 months.
National59250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1975 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.