This is a comprehensive and well-integrated program of study whose main purpose is to train competent, multi-skilled, and ethically-informed practitioners to work in mental health settings or pursue advanced doctoral study.In the Clinical program professional competence is seen as a function of personal growth and the development of good interpersonal communication skills combined with a strong knowledge base in psychological assessment and effective interventions with growing emphasis on empirically-supported treatments.Our goal is to produce professionally competent master’s level practitioners with a solid skill set and an ethically and multi-culturally informed approach to psychological practice who are flexible enough to work as direct service providers in a wide range of inpatient and outpatient public and private mental health settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Child Development in the Family System
- Research Design and Statistical Analysis
- Group Process and Personality
- Psychotherapy and Intervention Skills
- Psychological Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- Group Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Child Psychopathology
- Cognitive Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 141 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
- 18 undergraduate semester hours in psychology
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- If undergraduate cumulative GPA is 3.0, no GRE scores are required. Below a 3.0 cumulative GPA, you must have minimum GRE scores of 150 on verbal and quantitative components, and a 29 minimum score on analytical writing
- 3 letters of recommendation
- An autobiographical sketch indicating the student’s academic and professional goals
- Official undergraduate transcript
- Personal interview
- The personal interview process will include an individual interview, a group interview, and a writing exercise, which you will complete at the interview appointment.
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.