The Master of Gifted Education degree of Millersville University of Pennsylvania has a curriculum that is appropriate for teachers whether they provide instruction in special programs for the gifted or teach in inclusive settings.
The M. Ed. Degree in gifted education does not confer teacher certification. The Department of Early, Middle, and Exceptional Education is responsible for the gifted education program although the program itself is multi-disciplinary.
- Methods of Research
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Advanced Adolescent Psychology
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- Comparative Education
- Social Foundations of Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Education and Public Policy
- Psychology of the Gifted
- Programming for the Gifted
- Evaluating Instructional Effectiveness:Application for the Gifted
- Teaching Gifted Learners: Instructional Strategies or Topics in Gifted Education
- Clinical Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3209 other Masters in Education in United States
- Teacher certificate
- GRE or MAT, required only if cumulative GPA is lower than 3.0
International33552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 932 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 932 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State23832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Millersville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.