The Master of Education degree program in Early Childhood Education of Millersville University of Pennsylvania is based on knowledge and developmentally appropriate practices for the teaching and learning of young children (birth through eight years of age).
An interdisciplinary program, it focuses on the connections of children, family, educational settings, and community so essential to a young child’s total developmental and individual diverse needs. The program addresses early childhood issues and principles using sound research practices and includes a focus on the graduate student’s individual professional needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of Research
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- Comparative Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Education and Public Policy
- Current Practices and Research: Affective and Psychomotor Emphasis
- Current Practices and Research: Cognitive Emphasis
- Seminar in Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education: Home, School and Community
- Advanced Curriculum in Early Childhood Education
- Early Intervention for Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers with Developmental Delays
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3972 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Teaching certificate, unless enrolled in post-bac cert. concurrently.
International33552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 932 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 932 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State23832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Millersville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.