At the University of Seoul we enhance program participants’ knowledge and experiences in the field of environmental policy and sustainable development. The Department of International Urban Development Program runs three Masters Degree programs for public officials from developing countries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Analysis
- Environmental Policy
- Practice in Environmental Engineering
- Seminar in Environmental Policy
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Resource and Environmental Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy Sustainable Energy View 3 other Masters in Sustainable Development in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign nationals whose parents are noth foreign nationals
- Applicants who have excellent command of both spoken & written English
- Applicants who are in good health. (Pregnancy is regarded as a disqualifying conditon)
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.