We try to enhance participants’ knowledge and experience in the field of urban and regional development including master planning, land use planning, real estate and housing development, urban redevelopment and new town development. At the University of Seoul we offer a master degree in Urban and Regional Development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- National Territorial and Regional Development Policy and Planning
- Seminar on the Korean Territorial Development Strategies and Cases
- SOC Development: The Korean Experiences and Challenges
- GIS Methodology and Practice
- Seminar on Public Investment Management
- Housing and Land Policy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign nationals whose parents are noth foreign nationals
- Applicants who have excellent command of both spoken & written English
- Applicants who are in good health. (Pregnancy is regarded as a disqualifying conditon)
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.