The intensive Business curriculum from Catholic University of America explores the necessary language, skills, tools, and processes to accelerate a career in business, government, or the not-for-profit sector. Give us 9-months and we'll give you the tools to make a living doing what you love.
Dedicated to Your Career Success
The program combines course work with internships, company visits, field projects, and case studies that give the program a uniquely practical focus. One fact stands out as proof of the value of a Master of Science in Business degree from Catholic University: 100% of our students have received desired job offers within 3-5 months of graduation; many have received offers before graduation.
Develop An Ethical Foundation For Business
Grounded in Catholic ethics and morals, the core principles of the program are solidarity, firm commitment to the common good, subsidiarity and respect for human dignity. Our students leave the program as well-rounded business people guided by integrity.
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Integrated Marketing
- Consultative Professional Services
- Leadership as Service
- Business Research Methods
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Business Intelligence & Analytics View 547 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose:
- Why are you interested in applying to the Master of Science in Business degree at Catholic U?
- The MSB Program packs a lot of learning into one year. We are looking for high-energy, hard working, motivated students with leadership skills. What specific evidence can you offer that you are that person?
- What do you think the contributions of business to society are (or should be), and what specific contributions do you see yourself making in your career?
- Official College Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Register for GRE/GMAT
- English proficiency
International49000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49000 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National49000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49000 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.