In our Computer Graphics/Animation M.F.A. program, you’ll take courses that emphasize creative thinking; character, storytelling, and storyboard development; digital compositing; and special effects experimentation. In the program, you’ll develop a competitive portfolio of innovative computer animation that reflects your personal style. For example:
- Those who wish to pursue a career in commercial computer animation create a suite of animated shorts geared toward a commercial audience, with strong characters and well-defined stories.
- Those who prefer to forge a self-directed career in creative animation create a portfolio of work that is self-expressive and ready to be exhibited in galleries or presented at festivals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- History of Art and Technology
- Critical Thinking and Writing About the Arts
- Aesthetics and Theory
- Graduate Critique/Thesis Orientation
- D Modeling and Animation
- Concept, Character, and Storyboard Development
- Contemporary Art in Context
- Thesis Proposal
- Advanced 3-D Modeling and Animation
- Character Animation
- Business of Computer Graphics and Animation
- Professional Critiques
- Thesis: Graduate Studio I
- Thesis: Graduate Studio II
- Thesis: Paper & Exhibition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGraphic Design Video Games & Multimedia View 76 other Masters in Graphic Design in United States
- B.F.A. degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
International23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.