You’ll take a fast track to your master's degree by first completing a total of 109 undergraduate credits in a variety of dynamic communication art platforms, then moving into the 34-credit Master of Arts program.
The Bachelor of Fine Arts component includes coursework and hands-on practice in advertising and public relations, radio, digital film, print and electronic journalism, video and television production, web design and new media, as well as classes from the core curriculum in humanities.
As you continue on in your graduate studies, you will take a step further in your practical training, participating in NYIT’s student-run ad agency, web channel and/or production company, taking a leadership role. As you develop your practical skills, you’ll take coursework in media studies, theory, and research.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Writing I: Foundations of College Composition
- Writing II: Foundations of Research Writing
- Foundations of Speech Communication
- Foundations of Scientific Process
- Foundations of Inquiry
- Professional Communication choice
- Literature choice
- Philosophy choice
- Behavioral Science choice
- Social Science choice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 557 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Minimum combined SAT score of 1100 (critical reading and math only)
- Minimum high school average of 90 or 3.5 GPA
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Interview by chairperson and members of the graduate communication arts committee
- Communication & Media Production, B.F.A.
- Advertising, Public Relations, & Technology, B.F.A.
- Digital Film & Television Production, B.F.A.
- Global & Electronic Journalism, B.F.A.
International23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.