Why study the Business Administration - Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Management specialisation at Radboud University ?
- In this specialisation, multiple specialisations in business administration and political science are combined. Resulting from this is a multidisciplinary approach of organisations with respect to their internal processes as well as their interaction with their environment.
- Corporate social responsibility is the corner stone of all our Business Administration specialisations. We work from a societal, organisational and scientific urgency.
- We believe in the power of intervention methodologies, which take the needs of different players into account and thus increase the likelihood of positive results. To do this, you’ll learn a lot of in-depth research methodology, which is challenging but attainable, as you’ll never lose sight of their practical implications.
- We offer theory-and-action based learning. Students learn to connect academic theories and empirical research to real-world problems and develop their academic as well as practical skills.
The GEM program prepares you for the function of a diversity professional in public and/or private organisations.
Our graduates are likely to be tasked with the development and implementation of specialized gender and diversity policies and/or diversity and inclusion programs, or can be employed in more general talent management and/or organisational change jobs.
Students are trained to become critical academic professionals, and are well positioned to enter national or international management trainee programs. Other jobs, such as policy advisor, program manager, consultant or recruiter are also possible. Students with an interest in academic research have the option to pursue a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Gender and Diversity in Organisations
- Power in Political Theory
- Advanced Research Methods
- Intervention in Organisations
- Gender, Conflict, and International Institution
- Strategic Scenarios and Business Models
- Master’s Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Gender & Sexuality Studies View 103 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Your admission into this programme depends on your previous education. You are admissible if you have a completed:A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma. Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
Proficiency in English
GMAT requirements: we require you to do a GMAT (scoring >=610) to be directly admissible to the Master's.Due to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We have a number of scholarships available only for international Master’s students. You can find the full list, including details about eligibility requirements and how to apply, on the university's website
- Please do note, that most of these scholarships are not fully funded. The Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is the only scholarship that offers both fully and partially funded scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.