Learn to conduct research and analyze issues in accounting, auditing, and taxation, apply accounting concepts to the regulatory environment, and evaluate the impact of ethics, professionalism, and social responsibility. The AACSB-accredited classes are taught by working professionals who share decades of industry experience.
You’ll begin your studies with our Discovery Core liberal arts curriculum, and acquire an equally strong foundation across the spectrum of business-related academic disciplines through our business program core. You’ll learn to communicate clearly and concisely; compare, contrast, and apply basic ethical concepts; and illustrate cultural awareness and analyze the impact of globalization on business.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Professional Development Seminar
- Accounting Analysis
- Macro Environment of Business
- Micro Economic Industry Analysis
- Financial Policy and Value Creation
- Executing and Reporting Financial Market Transactions
- International Dimensions of Organizational Behavior
- Business Enterprise Environment
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 1030 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Average GPA: 3.38 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Middle 50% for SAT: 1050-1240 (scores are concorded to the new 1600 SAT scale)
- Average SAT: 1150 (scores are concorded to the new 1600 SAT scale)
- Middle 50% for ACT: 21-27
- Average ACT: 25
International23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.