This Biotechnology program from Catholic University of America offers several advantages:
- A bachelor’s and a master’s degree earned in 5 rather than 6 years
- A summer internship in biotechnology offers experience and employment opportunities
- Graduates with a dual degree will earn higher pay
Graduates with a dual degree start earning a year sooner.
In addition to the basic requirements for the B.S. degree in biology, the curriculum includes the following:
- Graduate-level biology courses are double counted for 12 credits
- Four new biotechnology courses provide 12 credits
- Summer internship earns 4 credits
- Graduate research seminar gets 2 credits
- Molecular Genetics and Recombinant DNA
- Principles and Practice in Biotechnology
- Gene Organization and Expression
- Regulatory Processes for Domestic and Global Biotechnology Products
- Essentials of Biotechnology Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
Domestic students may apply to the program through August. International students must apply before July. Students are accepted on a rolling admissions basis.
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Molecular Sciences View 238 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Every International applicant needs to return a completed application.
- Submit a $60 nonrefundable application fee. Payment must be in the form of a check or money order payable in U.S. currency to The Catholic University of America.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency
- Submit confirmation of financial support
- Submit secondary school report with translated transcripts
- Receive your admission packet with visa information
- Secondary School Report
- Official/Attested Copy of Transcripts
- You will be asked for employment history; academic history; GRE test score; 3 recommendations; professional, cultural, volunteer, work and continuing educational activities and memberships; and a 500-700 word essay on your purpose for undertaking graduate studies.
International52190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26095 USD per semester during 24 months.
National52190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26095 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.