The aim of this Brand Management course at Coventry University is to prepare you to work in these crucial brand management positions in a range of organisations, across a range of sectors. The course will give you the opportunity to be a professional brand management practitioner with the theoretical knowledge, skills and personal attributes to become a leader in your chosen field, by providing you with contemporary perspectives on brands, brand equity and strategic brand management.
The MA Brand Management is suited to graduates seeking career development and opportunities in brand management and advertising, both in-house or in agency based roles. Our course is currently accredited by the CIM, as it is mapped to the CIM’s professional qualifications, which means that straight after your degree you can go on to achieve the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing with exemptions provided for some modules (additional fees apply). Please refer to the accreditation section in the Course Overview for further information.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Consultancy Research
- Contemporary Issues in Branding
- Marketing Communications
- Applied Brand Management
- Global Brand Management
- Managing Corporate
- Reputation Brand Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 63 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Accepted applicants will normally hold an honours undergraduate degree (minimum 2:2) in a relevant academic discipline, such as a marketing or a business management degree. Applicants with a degree in another discipline may be admitted after consideration on a case-by-case basis.
- Applications from candidates with relevant experience are encouraged and will be considered on an individual basis.
- Accreditation for prior learning (APL) is in accordance with University regulations
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- EU/EEA: £16,600 (with prof.experience)
- NON-EU/EEA: £20,600 (with prof.experience)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.