They will be able to manage projects, value-creation and change in a performance-driven business or research environment from a global and international perspective, and rapidly become leaders.
- CPIM Part 1 of Association for Supply Chain Management
- CAPM of Project Management Institute
- Yellow Belt in Lean – 6 Sigma Management of Agilea
- DDP of Demand Driven Institute
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Supply Chain Planner
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Lean Project Manager
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Project Manager for Supply Chain Development
CGE (Conférence des Grandes Ecoles) accreditation: delivered to 12-month formation delivering a Bac+6 diploma. It targets a public wishing to acquire an expertise, a double degree or wishing to deepen a field.The strong involvement of professionals in the teaching and the obligation to complete at least 4 months of internship offer graduates the value of a highly professionalized training program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Enterprise & Network Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Demand & Flow Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 24 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Direct access to the MSc program following a:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- English native language, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, TOEFL 85 or TBS English test B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
To assist our students financially, we offer several discounts for our Master of Science programs:
- Early Bird discount: for students who apply and pay by the 31st December (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Merit discount: this discount is based on your grades and general profile (10%)
- Partner University discount: for students who have studied at one of TBS's Partner Universities (10%)
- Sibling discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.