Executive MBA use theories as a framework for discussion and collaborative learning is crucial to what we do. Students at Lancaster University - Management School from diverse backgrounds, roles and sectors share their unique experiences and perspectives as we work in partnership to explore and resolve complex management and business issues.
You will also have the chance to hear from guest speakers and to make company visits. An optional elective module in International Business is taught in Athens and includes interactions with the central bank of Greece, charities, government members and businesses.
- Courses included:
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Economics
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 510 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- A minimum of five years' full-time professional/managerial work experience
- An interview with the programme director
- All successful applicants are required to complete the EMBA admissions essay. Further details will be provided with your offer
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.