The pillars of modern business are sustainability, responsibility and mindfulness. These core values impact on everything, from the environment to staff development and retention. They permeate through all stages of successful business, from supply chain and production through to retail and the end user.
These pillars underpin the Lancaster Master of Business Administration. Our programme at Lancaster University - Management School delivers impactful teaching from internationally-respected academics and leading business practitioners, and provides an innovative experience that blends study with applied action-learning.
For more information, go to www.lancaster.ac.uk/lums/postgraduate/mba/the-lancaster-mba/
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Economics
- Business Management Challenge
- Capstone Work Placement (Corporate Challenge)
- Consultancy Challenge
- Core Capabilities
- Digital Innovation in Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 901 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applying for a Masters degree is fast and easy. Before you start your application, please have your documents ready to upload (ideally as PDF files). There are no application fees, and the system will highlight which documents you need to provide.
- Academic transcripts
- Personal Statement
- As a condition of your offer, we will ask you for additional documents, such as those below. You can simply upload these into the online application system once you have them.
- Language test results (if your first language is not English)
- Degree certificates
International36000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.