Program goals of this graduate level dental hygiene program are to prepare professional dental hygienists to:
- Assume leadership roles in academics, rural and community health settings, research, professional associations or commercial industry;
- Develop advanced clinical abilities that improve oral health and access to dental hygiene care;
- Acquire research abilities that contribute to the scientific dental hygiene body of knowledge;
- Assume responsibility for professional development through life-long learning capability; and
- Provide a foundation for future doctoral education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Seminar
- Professional Development Topics
- Experimental Course
- Program Development and Evaluation
- Special Care Populations
- Administration and Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Progressive Dental Hygiene Theory
- Progress Dent Hygiene Pract
- Leadership Strategies to Improve Health Care
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 97 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
- Applications for admission are online (www.isu.edu/graduate) by clicking on the Apply Now button.
- Applicants applying as degree-seeking students must request that each institution at which they have taken any post-secondary work submit one official transcript directly to the
- Some programs require additional information (e.g., letters of recommendation)
- Applicants must clearly indicate the desired graduate program on the application form.
- GRE/GMAT/MAT may be required for degree-seeking applicants at the discretion of the department
International23704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23704 USD per year and a duration of .
National8928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8928 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.