The primary objectives related to the graduate Theatre program are to help students develop the following competencies:
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theatre Backgrounds
- Stage Costume History
- Problems in Acting
- Advanced Costume Construction
- Advanced Light Design
- Scenic Painting
- Modern European Theatre
- American Theatre
- Basic Pattern Drafting for Stage Costuming
- Period Pattern Drafting for Stage Costuming
- Advanced Acting Styles
- Beginning Stage Direction
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 282 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
- A baccalaureate degree or higher from a college or university regionally accredited in the United States or its equivalent from a school in another country.
- In instances where a standardized test is required, official GRE (Graduate Record Examination)/MAT (Miller Analogies Test)/GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) score reports are required.
- Recommendation for admission by the department, division or college offering the desired degree program. Please see individual department sections of this catalog for additional requirements.
- Approval for admission by the Dean of the Graduate School.
International23704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23704 USD per year and a duration of .
National8928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8928 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.