Recent advances in electronic and communication technologies have allowed massive transmission of information, such as multimedia, voice, video and data. Today smart phones, TVs and internet are part of our daily life. The search for faster and power efficient devices and systems which keep people and things connected to achieve efficiencies of scale lead governments and corporations to invest in research and development as well as infrastructure in the field of electronics and communication.
Upon completion of the Advanced Electronics and Communication Technologies Master of Science program from Istanbul Okan University , participants will:
- Have increased/refreshed their knowledge in power electronics and clean energy systems,
- Contribute to the body of knowledge in the field of power electronics and clean energy systems and find solutions to fundamental problems in this field,
- Assume leadership positions in the area of power electronics and clean energy systems,
- Pursue new opportunities in education,
- Pursue new opportunities in research and development (R&D),
- Have increased employment prospects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instruction will be held at the Istanbul Okan University Tuzla Campus
- Course hours will be Monday to Friday, between 09:00-17:00
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Communication Sciences View 7 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Turkey
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Electrical Engineers, Electrical-Electronics Engineers, Electronics and Communication Engineers undergraduate degree holders who scored at least 55 on the ALES exam (organized by ÖSYM) or 610 on the quantitative section of the GRE exam are eligible to apply to the "Advanced Electronics and Communication Technologies" Master of Science Program. Applicants who have undergraduate degrees in Control Engineering, Computer Engineering and Computer Science may also join this master of science program once they have completed the "Scientific Preparatory Program" courses
- Candidates must score at least 55 on the YDS exam
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5400 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National2700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5400 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.