It is well known that almost all of the automotive companies in Turkey are international. During vehicle design, foreign and native engineers cooperate. Thus, in automotive factories and especially in R&D, English is commonly used. This is the reason the program is taught in English.
The goal of the Automotive Mechatronics and Intelligent Vehicles from Okan University is summarized as follows:
- Implement a program that prepares Master of Science students for an academic and research career,
- Lay the foundation for future academicians that can find solutions to fundamental problems in their area of education and widen the knowledge horizon of humankind,
- Be a leader in Automotive Mechatronics and Intelligent Vehicles,
- Create new opportunities in education and research,
- Refresh engineers who have worked in industry for some time and who’s knowledge has become dated,
- Participate in automotive industry R&D projects and improve their competitiveness.
- Fundamentals of Engineering Mathematics
- Mechatronic Systems Design
- Automotive Mechatronics
- Advanced Modeling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems
- Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Automotive Electrics and Electronics
- Advanced Internal Combustion Engines
- Advanced Vehicle Dynamic
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
More informationGo to the official programme website
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering Mechatronics View 8 other Masters in Mechatronics in Turkey
Application Documents for Masters Programs:
- Completed Application Form / Online Application
- Certified copy of Undergraduate Diploma
- Official Transcript (4 years)
- Recognition (UK Naric)
- The documents in languages other than English or Turkish must be translated and certified
International1500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
National1500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
Check the official programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.