Earn a high-demand degree from a top-ranked university. The Master of Science in Finance from University of Miami Online is a AACSB-accredited program taught by the same unmatched faculty who teach on campus. Gain the tangible skills you need to be seen as a financial leader in your organization with the option to earn one of two certificates in Corporate Finance or Financial Decision Making.
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Decision Making
Earning an MS Finance can prepare you for advanced positions, greater job opportunity and higher salary. The Job Outlook 2015 Report by the National Associations of Colleges and Employers listed an MS Finance as the most in-demand graduate degree.
Successful alumni of the University of Miami's finance program include Paul Alvarez, Former President and COO, McDonald's Corporation, Lyor Cohen, Former Vice Chairman, Warner Music Group, Jack Creighton, Former CEO, United Airlines, David H. Komansky, Chairman Emeritus, Merrill Lynch, Jason Liberty, Senior Vice President and CFO, Royal Caribbean Cruises, and Kim Stone, Executive Vice President, Miami Heat.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of finance, accounting, & economics
- Foundations of marketing management
- Essentials of economic theory
- Management information systems
- Introduction to financial and managerial accounting
- Managing responsible behavior in organizations
- Statistical analysis for managerial decision making
- Legal implication in executive decision making
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Actuarial Science View 26 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit a copy of your transcript from all academic institutions attended.
- Personal statement
- Language Proficiency: International students who do not hold an undergraduate U.S degree must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores.
International2030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2030 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National2030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2030 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
We recognize talent. We offer scholarships to ensure students who strive for the best can benefit from UM faculty and all that the online degree programs have to offer. If you are awarded a scholarship, you could reduce your tuition by up to 30%.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.