Business Administration - Marketing from University of the Incarnate Word is designed to encourage students to think conceptually, critically, analytically, creatively, socially and globally. Students can focus their studies in such areas as brand management, digital media, international marketing and services marketing.
Graduates with Business Administration - Marketing from University of the Incarnate Word will be able to:
- develop a proficiency and confidence in all functional areas of business with an emphasis on ethical considerations
- gain technical skills required for executive level business positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- MBA Cornerstone
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Managing People and Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Business Research and Quantitative Methods
- Services Marketing
- Digital Media for Marketing
- International Marketing
- Brand Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1431 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Evidence of an earned Baccalaureate degree, with an overall GPA of 3.0
- Official transcripts
- Advisor evaluation
- Common Professional Components (CPCs)
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the United States
- Proof of Financial Support
- At least one of the following as specified by the discipline under program description: A nationally recognized entrance test specified by the discipline, Evaluation by one or more professionals in the intended field of study, Professional certification or a degree of equal or higher level than that sought from an accredited institution of higher learning, Letters of Recommendation
- An interview with faculty or admissions personnel
- A writing sample
International30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 12 months.
Tuition per credit hour + fees
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.