Business Administration - Marketing from University of the Incarnate Word is designed to encourage students to think conceptually, critically, analytically, creatively, socially and globally.
- Students can focus their studies in such areas as brand management, digital media, international marketing and services marketing.
- Managing People and Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Business Research and Quantitative Methods
- Services Marketing
- Digital Media for Marketing
- International Marketing
- Brand Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1620 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor’s degree
- Official transcripts
- Advisor evaluation
- Common Professional Components (CPCs)
International31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.