Transfer Pricing has become a major problem with international multinationals, particularly in developing countries. Revenue services are becoming more skilled in the area of transfer pricing, and every year sees a dramatic increase in companies being required to engage with revenue services on transfer pricing.
The Advanced Diploma in Transfer Pricing from International Institute for Tax and Finance has been specifically designed as the first full postgraduate diploma in Transfer Pricing. It is aimed at in-house tax and transfer pricing specialists from multinational companies, tax practitioners in private practice and revenue authorities.
- Expand skills and enable students to gain knowledge in an area of considerable commercial interest which will enhance graduating students’ employability potential in this area
- Develop an in-depth and practical understanding of Transfer Pricing
- Examine the latest policy developments and tax treatment of complex Transfer Pricing transactions that organisations need to deal with in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment
- Undertake a flexible, alternative study solution to the traditional on campus programmes, tailor-made for working professionals in the areas outlined below and studied 100% ONLINE
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a high level qualification without compromising your work commitments and gain the professional skills and practical experience that businesses are looking for today
Why study by online distance learning?
- Benefit from regular interactive online support and feedback on mini assignments set by the academics to help you remain focused and motivated
- Network and share ideas with like-minded fellow professional students and tutors via online forums, which provide additional support and professional development
- Take control of where and when you learn
- Apply your learning, knowledge, skills and expertise to your work immediately
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Legal Framework Introduction and OECD
- Legal Framework Typical Legislation
- Legal Framework Case law
- Arm’s Length Principle & Introduction to Comparability
- Functional Analysis
- TP Methods Traditional Methods
- TP Methods Profits Methods
- Comparability Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Taxation View 5 other Masters in Taxation in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students must have the following qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Applications may also be accepted by candidates who have achieved a comparative academic level through their work experience and full details should be supplied in your personal statement and reference.
International6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.