The rise of digital technologies has accelerated business disruptions in any industry, generating huge opportunities driven by innovation.
Leading digital transformation requires a good understanding of the disruptive technologies but also abilities to manage change and uncertainty generated by the digital revolution itself.
This is not just about implementing technology and innovation, but also making the needed changes in the organization to drive transformation through new strategic initiatives. To achieve this goal, corporations need leaders able to shape the digital future with interdisciplinary skills such as:
- Business strategy
- Organization change management
- Innovation-based opportunities
What will you learn?
You will focus on business strategy, on how to manage digital projects, how to take data-driven decisions, how to lead complexity in digital environments, how to manage change and diversity in an organization, and how to drive business innovation.
During the Digital Transformation Leadership programme from Barcelona Technology School , you will get a deep understanding of emerging technologies and you will understand how to manage winning business strategies in a digital world.
This program will allow you to lead digital transformation by:
- Identifying the major drivers of digital transformation in your industry,
- Discovering innovation capabilities to manage knowledge, generate insights and maximize business value in the digital economy,
- And changing management necessary for the organization to support digital-ready business.
The skills you will learn will qualify you for a diverse range of job roles across any industry immersed in the digital transformation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital transformation
- Change Management
- Digital Marketing
- Modern Finances and Budgeting
- Lean Management
- Legal Tech
- Disruptive Technologies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Technology Management View 5 other Masters in Technology Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form. Fill the application form.
- Motivation letter & CV. You must send to the admissions office the application form, your CV as well as a motivation letter explaining how you think the digital industry will be in the next five years and how you could contribute to the digital transformation.
- Assessment. Our admission officers, as well as the director of the program, will analyze your candidature and if you meet the profile of Barcelona Technology School, we will call you to have a chat.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Online fees: 15.000 €
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.