The objectives of the Chemistry and Biochemistry curriculum at Miami University curriculum are to broaden and deepen the student’s general knowledge and understanding of chemistry, capacity to conduct meaningful research, and ability to recognize and provide solutions to significant scientific problems.
- To meet these objectives, the department offers a wide range of fields of specialization, courses, seminars, and research problems.
- The research interests of our faculty span all of the major subdisciplines of chemistry and biochemistry, and the department features extensive instrumentation, all of which is used directly by our students.
- While students must meet the requirements of the Graduate School and the department, they may individually tailor their choice of fields, courses, and research problems to meet their personal interests and professional goals.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Biophysical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 691 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- an application fee of $50
- the names and contact information for three people who will write letters of recommendation on your behalf
- copies of your transcripts
- a short personal statement and resumé
- TOEFL, TWE, and/or IELTS scores if your native language is not English (required for international students)
- GRE scores (optional)
International12806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6403 USD per semester during 24 months.
National12806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6403 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.