History at Miami University provides students with rigorous training in the historian’s skills, historiography, and theoretical reflection, while encouraging them to develop and pursue their own interests.
Students become part of a dynamic intellectual community, within the department and beyond. Thus they benefit from opportunities offered by the Humanities Center, the Havighurst Center for Russian & Post-Soviet Studies, interdisciplinary programs such as American Studies and Women’s Studies, our overseas language programs, and strong humanities departments.
Our graduates have gone on to competitive doctoral programs and to academic positions around the country; or they have entered careers in teaching, public history, library science, and university administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Python Programming for Arc
- Remote Sensing
- GiSci Techniques in Landscape Ecology
- Aerial Photo Interpretation
- The Logic of Inquiry
- Organizations and the Aging Enterprise
- Policy and Politics of Aging
- Digital Development Methods
- Visual Rhetoric
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 520 other Masters in History in United States
- GPA of at least 3.00 with successful completion of undergraduate history courses.
- You must submit scores from the GRE general test (subject test in history is optional)
- A statement about your field of interest and career objectives
- An academic writing sample
- Three letters of recommendation
International12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.