Students in Low-Residency in Creative Writing from Miami University will learn to read and think as writers, while benefiting from working one-on-one with literary mentors.asses on campus while learning and practicing the craft of teaching creative writing.
The MFA in Low-Residency in Creative Writing prepares students to launch a career in fiction writing, screenwriting, poetry, or creative nonfiction.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Writing in the Genres
- Reading for Writing: Literary Forms
- Low-Residency MFA Final Residency
- Low-Residency MFA in Creative Writing
- Issues in the Profession
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCreative Writing View 262 other Masters in Creative Writing in United States
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 out of 4.00
- Applicants for graduate study must have earned at least a 4-year U.S. equivalent Baccalaureate degree.
- Applicants admitted to Miami University must have an official final transcript from the Baccalaureate institution and all courses attended after.
- Records issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a literal (not interpretive) certified English translation.
International12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.