The Miami University online graduate program in Instructional Design and Technology is designed to prepare graduates to design, develop and integrate instructional media, methods and systems which integrate data-driven research in behavioral psychology, cognitive psychology, learning theories, constructivist and critical/cultural theoretical perspectives of teaching and learning.
Graduates with Instructional Design and Technology from Miami University will be able to:
- design and develop inclusive instructional media, methods, and systems that integrate data-driven research in the diverse disciplines that inform instructional design.
- conduct analyses (needs, learner, and task) for a learning environment and target learners to inform the design, development, evaluation, and selection of instructional media, materials, methods, and systems to meet instructional needs.
- design, develop, and evaluate inclusive instructional media, materials, methods, and systems which integrate various types of technology and technology media to meet instructional needs.
- develop formative and summative evaluations for models and methods of instructional design integrating emerging innovations in technology to meet instructional needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Game-based Learning Design
- Instructional Design Theory and Models
- Evaluation and Assessment for Instructional Design
- Diversity, Learning & Technology
- Trends in Instructional Design and Learning Analytics
- Interactive Design
- Qualitative Research in Educational Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing View 44 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A vita or resume detailing education and work experience as well as personal relevant experience,
- A brief essay (500-750 words) on a topic pertinent to your professional reasons for pursuing the degree,
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty or other person who can provide insight about your potential for graduate study and interpersonal skills.
International12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.