Educational Psychology from Miami University integrates other branches of psychology (e.g., developmental psychology, behavioral & cognitive psychology) to provide a comprehensive conceptual map of human information processing and life span development.
Graduates with Educational Psychology from Miami University will be able to:
- compare and debate theories of educational psychology.
- collect and describe data collected from a practicing educator on educational psychology theories with relevance to classroom practice.
- design a study to investigate a question related to educational psychology research, including literature review, methodology, and protection of human subjects' issues.
- conduct the planned research study, prepare a report, and orally present study findings and conclusions to educational psychology committee.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Family-Community-School Partnerships
- Instructional Design Theory and Models
- Theories of Human Development
- Theory and Problems in Educational Measurement
- Education of Individuals with Exceptionalities
- Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Assessment
- Qualitative Research in Educational Psychology
- SPSS Series
- Behavior Statistics
- The Family Life Education Process
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Psychology View 288 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate level coursework
- 3 letters of reference
- 1 essay
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better is required.
- English proficiency
- Immigration documentation
International650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.