Theatre and Practice from Miami University provides students with a foundation in performance theory and criticism, dramatic literature and theatre history, while at the same time allowing students to refine skills as directors, playwrights, dramaturgs, or designers.
Our recent graduates have consistently achieved success in prestigious PhD and MFA programs nationwide, while others have gone on to work in the professional theatre or to teach at the secondary level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research and Methodology
- Integrating Performance, Theory and Practice
- Theatre: Politics and Ethics
- Topics in Theatre and Performance
- Topics in Applied Theatre, Practice, and Pedagogy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 268 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 out of 4.00
- Applicants for graduate study must have earned at least a 4-year U.S. equivalent Baccalaureate degree.
- Applicants admitted to Miami University must have an official final transcript from the Baccalaureate institution and all courses attended after.
- Records issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a literal (not interpretive) certified English translation.
International12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.