e-leaders drive successful digital transformation and innovation, using advanced information and communication technologies.
Their e-leadership skills are essential as they drive economic growth and create new jobs, thanks to the full use of new, innovative technologies.
- e-Leadership at Algebra University College means directing and guiding technologically advanced, but also all other experts, and managing systemic changes and challenges triggered by the fourth industrial revolution .
- In order to achieve the integration of management and new technologies, we undoubtedly need new business skills and competencies.
- In a world dominated by technology, there is a noticeable lack of functional and practical e-leadership, digital transformation, design thinking and lean business education.
- We are proud that the University of Algebra is one of the first educational institutions in Europe to develop and successfully accredit its e-Leadership MBA program.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certificate of citizenship (copy of citizenship certificate, identity card, passport or other public document that can prove citizenship)
- 2 passport size photos
- Educational certificates’ copies in English
- Proof of English language proficiency, e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test, or equivalents copy
- CV in English
- Arts portfolio (only students interested to enroll in programs accredited in the arts)
- Proof of payment of 255 EUR administrative fee (non-refundable)
International9924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19848 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National9924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19848 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.