The Sustainable Rural Development in Tropics and Subtropics programme at Czech University of Life Sciences Prague is based on the interdisciplinary approach focused on food production systems in tropics, food processing and use of suitable agricultural technologies based on renewable energy resources.
An important component of the program is food security, which plays a key role in sustainable rural development in all developing countries.
The students study courses addressing various agricultural production systems, bioresource technology in agriculture, food processing technology, food security, and economic and social aspects of rural development in developing countries.
- Tropical Crop Production
- Animal Production in Tropics
- Management of Energy Resources
- Global Food Security
- Agricultural Policy in Developing Countries
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development Urban Planning View 19 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In addition to a duly completed application, a handling fee of 500, - CZK shall be paid, via payment card
- All applicants shall be informed by e-mail about the entrance examination at least 30 days before the date of the exam.
- Candidates have to bring ID (or a passport) to the admission exam.
- Information for Foreign Applicants
- A supplementary round of entrance examinations
International196 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 196 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA196 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 196 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fees in national currency: 5 000 CZK
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.