The Sports Strength and Conditioning program offered by University of Gloucestershire is designed to build on the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) award and the UKSCA Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach (ASCC) award, to provide a necessary range of theoretical and practical experiences for a career as a strength and conditioning practitioner.
The master’s degree programme offers a supportive, student-centred environment and ensures the highest quality research-informed teaching.
- Elite and amateur-level strength and conditioning vocation
- Strength and conditioning coach in specialist schools
- Strength and conditioning vocation with a national governing body
- Research and academia
- Health and public sector
- Private consultancy
More informationVisit official programme website
- Independent Project
- Work Based Project
- Physiological Determinants of Athletic Performance
- Monitoring Training & Recovery Processes in Elite Sport
- Movement Development in Athletic Populations
- Coaching Science and Performance Delivery
- Personal and Professional Development in Sport
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 311 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
- Honours degree or equivalent in a sports science course or relevant subject
- Or substantial experience within the strength and conditioning field
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.