The Systems Analytics master’s degree from Stevens Institute of Technology equips students with state-of-the art data visualization and knowledge extraction techniques for the purpose of analyzing trends, assessing risk, discovering patterns, and building decision models that can better develop, maintain and improve complex engineering systems and enterprises.
Systems Analytics Graduate Career Options
- Data Scientist
- Visualization Designer
- Research Analyst
- Data Specialist
- Data Visualization
- Software Engineer
- Systems Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis and Visualization Techniques for Decision making
- Modeling and Visualization of Complex Systems and Enterprises
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- Forecasting and Demand Modeling Systems
- Multi-Agent Socio-Technical Systems
- Modeling and Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 265 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application.
- $60 non-refundable fee.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters must be submitted electronically through the online application system.
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to Stevens. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, applicants will not be fully admitted until all official documents have been received.
- GRE test score.
International38876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38876 USD per year during 12 months.
National38876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38876 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.