Stevens is a recognized provider of space systems engineering education to United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) employees and space industry professionals and teaches in partnership with Teaching Science and Technology, Inc. (TSTI).
The M.Eng. in Space Systems Engineering from Stevens Institute of Technology, delivered by the primary authors in the field of space systems today, provides students the theoretical and application-driven edge needed to excel in this increasingly complex and competitive industry, where change is the only constant.
- Space Systems Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Avionics Engineer
- Satellite Systems Engineer
- Systems Modeling & Simulation
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- Project Management of Complex Systems
- Fundamentals of Systems Engineering
- Conception of CPS: Deciding What to Build and Why
- Designing Space Missions and Systems
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Astronomy & Space Sciences View 154 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Stevens Institute of Technology and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online application.
- $60 nonrefundable fee.
- Two letters of recommendation, submitted electronically through the online application system.
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to Stevens. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, applicants will not be fully admitted until all official documents have been received.
- GRE test score.
International40940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40940 USD per year during 12 months.
National40940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40940 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.