The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Engineering program at Stevens Institute of Technology serves both recent engineering, science or pharmacy graduates seeking credentials as well as engineers, scientists and other specialists who are already working in GMP-regulated manufacturing industries.
You’ll gain the skills to lead teams and solve challenging problems utilizing emerging pharmaceutical technologies.
- Available fully online via StevensOnline
- Mix of online and on-campus courses available for maximum flexibility
- One year fast-tracked master's program option
- Optional dual-degree MBA
- Learn from faculty with significant real-world industry experience
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) employment available for international students
- Good Manufacturing Practices in Pharmaceutical Facilities Design
- Validation in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Statistical Methods in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Validation of Computerized Systems
- Global Regulation and Compliance in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy View 175 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Stevens Institute of Technology and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or pharmacy with a minimum GPA of 3.0, from an accredited institution
- Official college transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (for international students)
- A competitive GRE score
International40940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40940 USD per year during 12 months.
National40940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40940 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.