The bioengineering master’s program prepares students to enter the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device or life science industries. It will also prepare them for a Ph.D. in biology, bioengineering or related fields as well as other professional health careers.
This interdisciplinary program focuses on tissue engineering, biomaterials and regenerative medicine methods to improve healthcare.
The Bioengineering program from Stevens Institute of Technology builds on a foundation of molecular biology and chemistry while also adding elements of bioengineering design.
- Part-time or full-time enrollment
- Interdisciplinary program
- Focus on research and laboratory experience
- Mixture of engineering and life sciences
- Thesis and non-thesis options
- Evening courses available
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Principles of Tissue Engineering
- Cellular Signal Transduction
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology View 1259 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0, from an accredited institution
- Official college transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (for international students)
- A competitive GRE or GMAT score
International40940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40940 USD per year during 12 months.
National40940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40940 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.